Sleep really late - And I love it!

Okay, so this post won't contain that many images as it deals with sleeping. It probably won't be that interesting either since it deals with sleeping and for the same reason, it won't be that long either, but yesterday was really nice, sleep wise. I conducted nr. 13 on my list :) (I will probably do this more than one time though, but still)

On Wednesday, my sister and I had a movie-night and as we were watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I fell asleep around 11, which wasn't all that strange since I was really tired. My sister woke me up at midnight and after that I went to sleep in my own bed. I had asked my sister to wake me up at 8 when she left for school, which she did, but since I was pretty much sleepwalking around that time, I walked back to my bed and fell asleep again. (Un)Fortunately, I didn't have an alarm-clock on so I managed to sleep until 10.30 am, which was FANTASTIC! but I'm one of those people who get really tired once I sleep over a certain amount of hours (for me, that's about 9 hours; sometimes more and sometimes less, but around 9 hours sleep is what I need to be fully rested) so I spent the rest of the day being tired instead, which I guess wasn't really beneficial for me either in the long run, but it was most definitely pleasant while I was still sleeping ;)

Bye for now! I'm off to scan some pictures :D

1 Notes:

Amanda said...

I think you fixed it! Thanks hun, I have to comment on your lovely blog! And I hope you get to do all of this stuff on here, because that would make sure you have memorable summer <33

Post a Comment